Friday, April 8

TGIF

Today at school we spent the entire day working on our W.O.W. board. What's a "W.O.W. board", you ask? Well, in a nutshell they are bulletin boards in the hallways outside our classrooms. Every other month or so, our class needs to decorate them somehow. Oh, and we compete against each other. Lower elementary, upper elementary and then the high school. My class has won twice. The theme we chose was "Mammal Zoo - Please don't feed us!" The kids did a great job painting and decorating. Because I don't have most of my brain intact (did I mention it was Friday?), I forgot to take a picture. I will do that Monday and then post. All that to say, we hope we win. Judging is Monday. *fingers crossed*

Business as usual in the eating department. Ate well, exercised (Day 8 of the 30 Day Shred) and now am about to chill in a bath and watch some of my recorded TV shows.

Here's what I ate today:


Have a great weekend!

No comments: