Tuesday, August 7

I'm DOWN, I'm DOWN...SV!!!!!

169.0

That's MINUS 2.0 lbs.. HOLY CRAP!

I'll tell ya this has been a rough two weeks so of course I was happy to not have to kill the bloody scale. I was pissed as most of you know. But I read something on Roni's blog that gave me a little perspective on my last two HUGE gains. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: Roni's Page. You need to find the balance with the weigh-ins and see what your body is doing throughout the week. She said she gets frustrated when people get so upset about seeing a gain when a lot of times it's because of salty meal. I'm gonna try to remember that if I have another gain in this freak'n journey!

Ok, I have to start working so I'll be back later.

BTW, I talked to Olha last night!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! More posts later.

Hope ya'll have a great day.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!! That's awesome!!! You are doing great!

dizzydazey said...

Big Kudos on the Loss!

You're right - it is a journey, but sometimes it's easy to lose sight of that, isn't it? :o)

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! Keep it up and Congrats - man I wish I could see a 2 pound loss!! WOOHOO!!

MMalloy said...

Awesome Tina, that is great. I agreed completely with what Roni said and it is a very good way to look at weightloss.

Anonymous said...

I think you are a very Beautiful woman.. Strong but with this very tender, sensitive side to you.. Impressive!

Swizzlepop said...

Woohoo! 2 pounds is great! I'm sure the scale was happy to be able to live another week ;)

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

rock on with your bad self....I am hoping the scale is as good to me as it was to you. WTG!!!!!