Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas All...


To all of my blogging friends, I wanted to make sure I wished ya'll a very Merry Christmas. Right about this time some of you are stuffed to the gills from a wonderful dinner (and desserts) or are pooping because of the constant activity in and out of your homes. I had Christmas last week with my family in Mass as I had to work this week, so today it was just me and the dogs. A quiet day, but not such a bad day if I do say so myself. Did some cooking, tv watching, napping and just got in from a nice brisk walk in the cold December air. Well anyway, I hope you all had (and are having) a great day with family and friends and that Santa was good to you this year! Hugs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas... Glad to hear you had such a good time with your family.. Hope you got some wonderful presents..:)

Swizzlepop said...

Merry Christmas! Glad you had a nice one with yoru family and that your day was relaxing.

Kate said...

Your girls are so cute *hugs* Merry Christmas!