Saturday, May 10

Four Wheelin'

Those are my leggos, after about 2 hours of skating.

You know you love it when you think you know what my post is gonna be about and then I change it all up on you. I'm snappy like that.

Last night I earned some serious activity points and it all started when I decided to spend some time with a couple of my church's teens last night.

Exhibit 1 - Rollerskates

Exhibit B - Tina on said rollerskates
Exhibit 3 - Probably not one of my best calls as far as judgement goes. We were totally whizzing around as I tried to capture this.Exhibit 4 - Evidence of joy from racing around and around in a circle for hours on end.

I got in last night close to midnight, I think. But man, it was well worth it. I love teenagers.. feisty, adventures, honest (well, sometimes) and when they love you, they really love you. This time was for them but I came away feeling like a million bucks (and a little sore too). And you know what else I took away from this, I love exercise that doesn't really seem like exercise i.e. FUN. Give me some other "fun" ideas that you do so maybe it'll encourage me to get moving and burn, burn, burn!

I hope you all are having the best weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such an encouragment. Way to go!

Lottifish said...

I scuba dive and it gives me a ton of AP points!

anna said...

you look cute on roller skates!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a tons of fun!

Swizzlepop said...

WOOHOO for skating and not killing yourself with that daredevil picture! Those hours skating count towards week 2 so send me the numbers via check in!

I love dance classes because they don't seem like exercise even though it is. Are you into sports at all?