In lieu of Manda's birthday, I decided to join her today in listing my quirky confessions. Happy Birthday!
1. I do not "do" fruit in my VEGETABLE salad. Fruit salad, yes. Baby oranges, grapes or anything other than lettuce, tomatoes, cukes and onions and I'm pretty much out. I don't do cooked fruit either. Sweet and sour chicken yes. Cooked pineapple, no.
2. It bugs my sleep if my room is cluttered. I'm pretty organized but I do have my moments when I let things go (usually when I'm busy) and my sleep suffers as a result. I lay in bed thinking of how I should clean my room and usually when I'm finally tired of the clutter, I spend 8 hours cleaning. Hence my cleaning spree this weekend.
3. I like my room really cold and lots and lots of blankets when I sleep... all year long.
4. My bff calls me grandma because I Tivo all the Dateline, Primetime, 20/20 and 60 Minutes shows. I'm 29.
5. I almost never put my clean laundry away. I just dig thru the baskets to find what I want to wear and then when they're empty, it's time to do laundry again.
6. My grocery lists are an art form. By aisle and type of food. And if I make a mistake, no scratchsies outsies. It takes me less than 30 minutes to do about $100 bucks worth of shopping and that includes the check out.
7. I compulsively check my alarm clock to make sure it's set for the right time (that doesn't mean I've remembered to turn it on).
8. I have a mental list of three things that I must have at all times: keys, cell phone, wallet. Only once have I forgotten one of these things. My day was thrown completely off because I obsessed about the wallet that I may/may not have let in my car.
Ok, your turn. You know you wanna bare all!