Friday, February 1

Meme Time! OMG it's my 100th post!

I got this in an email from an old friend.... and because I'm bored and have nothing interesting to post as of yet, here goes. Feel free to copy and paste. :))

1. What is your occupation? Office manager
2. What color are your socks right now? mint green with cranberry colored flowers (good thing my pants are long b/c they totally don't match)
3. What are you listening to right now? my portable heater
4. What was the last thing that you ate? ham, egg & cheese on english muffin
5. Can you drive a stick shift? sure can
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? a customer
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yep
9. How old are you today? 29
10. Favorite drink? diet soda although I haven't had anything except water in DAYS
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, ugh
13. Pets? doggy and kitty cat
14. Favorite food? hamburgers
15. Last movie you watched? Pay It Forward
16. Favorite Day of the year? probably Thanksgiving or Christmas.. but only if spent with family... otherwise the holidays SUCK
17. What do you do to vent anger? depends who made me angry. I have quite the Portugie temper at times.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? hands down my Barbies
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Again, depends...
21. Cherry or Blueberry? def cherry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? does not apply but feel free to comment!
23. Who is most likely to respond? swizzle and mel
24. Who is least likely to respond? dunno
25. What is your favorite song? Who Knew by Pink
26. When was the last time you cried? Um, hmmm... I dunno... maybe in church I teared up a little.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? lots and lots of shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending
this to? Melissa
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending
this to? Probably all my bloggy buddies
30. Favorite smells? clean clothes
31. Who inspires you? Roni, Steph, Melissa, my mom
32. What are you afraid of? Being forgotten
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
34. Favorite car? MY car... :)) Camry
35. Favorite cat breed? Domestic cuz that's what I have
36. Number of keys on your key ring? about 8
37. How many years at your current job? 1.5
38. Favorite day of the week? I'd have to say Saturday.
39. How many states/countries have you lived in? 2
40. Do you think you're funny? sometimes and especially when I'm overtired or took a very strong pain killer.

2 comments:

melissious said...

Okay, I vote that this post doesn't count as your hundredth post. POST AGAIN, POST AGAIN!!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Cute list.

BTW, I love your socks; I wish I had shoes all over my floor, but with a size 12, I don't have too many; and my favorite day of the week is Wednesday...........:)