- I'm set to work 60 hrs this week unless I take a day off.
- I'm tired.
- I shouldn't complain because I get paid overtime.
- Plus bonuses.
- I'm leaving early today.
- Polly has been acting funny the past few days.
- I hope it's not her new roommates (well, my new roommates).
- I'd have to beat them & lock them in a closet if they were mean to her.
- She's with me today laying in front of my portable heater.
- I got it last year because the girl I worked with always had a problem with the temperature.
- I'm loving the new blogs I've been reading lately.
- I really liked the post I read today on Roni's blog about an "almost eating disorder".
- I haven't finished the article but found myself nodding thru the first two pages.
- I ate Chinese food today.
- I'm drinking lots of water.
- My new pet peeve is when skinny people who have always been skinny give weight loss advice.
- It's apparently supposed to snow today (yay!) but all I see is rain (boo!).
- I have to go #2 but the bathroom is really gross because someone else had the same idea and it overflowed.
- I hope no one expects me to clean it.
- I hope I can hold it until I get home.
Tuesday, January 22
Written by Tina at 1:47 PM