Tuesday, January 1
*** Happy New Year ***
So in honor of the new year, new beginnings I decided to post some things that I was thinking about that are some ideas, goals... resolutions.
1. Work on my house: painting, gardening, etc.
2. Move more (and I don't mean my address)... exercise challenge anyone?
3. Invest more time with family and friends.
4. Write a book.
5. Post a picture on my blog daily (of anything, not necessarily food).
6. Be more of an encouragement to my readers by commenting more on their sites.
7. Walk Polly at least once a day everyday.
8. Take two trips a year to a foreign country.
9. Travel more within the U.S. I can't believe I haven't been to Cali yet!
10. Fight the fat!
It's good to have things to look forward to. In addition to this I want this to be a year of growth and strength. I want to practice giving myself grace when I need it and accepting a swift kick in the ass when it's due. Can't wait to spend this year with you all. Happy New Year!
Written by Tina at 4:42 PM