I got this from Mousearoo a blog I stumbled upon in my "day of rest"... and I think I needed a dose of positive self talk. Feel free to be tagged and repost on your own blogs....
1. What do you absolutely love about your body? Wow, love huh? I'd have to say my lips... not tiny, not puffy, injection looking ones.. just right, no matter what my body size.
2. When did you surprise yourself with your physical strength? I'm known to have "monkey strength" but I'd say when I was able to throw a 250 lb man over my head (in judo class).
3. When were you braver than you ever thought you could be? I went thru a really personal issue and had to go before a whole board of dudes and tell "my side".... I think it took a ton of guts to not run out of there, even with the I-don't-believe-you stares.
4. When did your self-control blow you away? Everytime the office orders out (good stuff like subs and fries) and I eat only the lunch I brought while inhaling the goodies (thru my nose, of course)
5. What is your proudest moment ever? When I lost 44 pounds a few years ago and didn't starve myself to do it...
6. When was the last time you felt absolutely beautiful? In bed, butt naked with someone who couldn't stop looking at my body... like I was a work of art or something.
7. Why do you deserve to meet your goals? Because I'm working damn hard at reaching them.