I thought while my mommy took it easy today trying not to think of the pain that her wisdom teeth are causing, I would do a little post for you all...
Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans
1. Blaming your farts on me.... not very funny... not funny at all !!!
2. Yelling at me for barking !! I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG! Mom's been watching Cesar so she doesn't yell as much anymore.. lots of Shhh-ing which I don't get.
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check everything out as we go... Exactly whose walk is this anyway? BTW, mom is NOTORIOUS for this.
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. I hate it! Doesn't happen to me too often but every now and then...
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your possessions up when you're not home. Mommy has been good to be in this area. Usually we just mock the other dressed up doggies on "our walk".
6. The sleight of hand. The fake-fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo. What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak
out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look !! We both know the truth. You're just jealous.
Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who's boss here! You don't see me picking up your poop do you?
ps. I love when Mommy takes me to work! That's where I am today.. yay!